Monday, December 15, 2014

Weekend Adventures Take 5; Prague - Christmas Edition

Hello!

Only 9 days left here in Europe, and I still can't get over how quickly the time flew by. This past weekend I was in Prague, which marks my 8th country in 3 months... pretty cool! I'm making this blog post Christmas themed because Prague was decked out in Christmas markets & Christmas spirit.. so I figured, why not! I think Prague has been my favorite place I have visited because of all that it had to offer - our hostel (hostel one -- totally recommend it) was filled with friendly people (mainly from Australia, which surprised me..) and was in a great location. Everything was SO cheap -- 30 cents for a beer cheap. My kinda place. There were markets everywhere, magical buildings and cool side streets. Here are the highlights :)


Stacks on stacks (really only like 200 euro..) the currency was so weird.. I took out 5,000 crowns and felt like a baller 

John Lennon Wall - there was a man playing John Lennon music in front of it & it was super colorful and peaceful


Me in front of the wall sporting some red pants 


The lovely Christmas markets


The giant Christmas tree


Possibly one of the best things I have ever eaten... a cinnamon pretzel thing. 


Me feeding a pony.. naturally I acted like a 5 year old and freaked out 


One of the oldest bridges in Europe


I had always wanted to get one of these notorious fish pedicures, so when my friend suggested it, I was all in! It was the weirdest sensation, but overall worked really well. I felt like Kim Kardashian..


Special shout out to miss Virginia for toughing it through this creepy experience.. she was quite ticklish and had me laughing the whole time


More pics of friends doing the pedicure 


We climbed to the top of the astronomical tower and this was the view... it was amazing!


If you are a college student, I hope your finals aren't going too bad! Almost there!! 

Until Next Time :)

Gail

P.s... I only have 3 days left...

holy...

shit......




















No comments:

Post a Comment