Thursday, October 2, 2014

C'est la vie

Well hello there to whomever is reading this. It is a beautiful day here in Cannes, and I thought a post would be a great idea. I still can't get over that it's already October... I was sitting in class today learning some new information about how to use the past tense and then something dawned on me... I have been in class for almost 2 weeks now (intensive French at an International school before they send us off to Paris on Saturday) and I just realized how bizarre this class actually was. I looked around and realized there were Germans, an older German woman, Mexicans, a Swiss boy, Americans, and a French professor who couldn't speak English, and who I am pretty sure is hungover every class... what an interesting dynamic. It made me smile.

After class, my friends and I decided to spend the lovely day on the beach across the street.. The same beach from the night before where we spontaneously went skinny dipping. Why not, right? We were having a great time splashing around until we were joined by an elderly homeless woman, that to be nice, shouldn't have been naked. It was an interesting site to say the least and from then on we dragged our soaking wet bodies back to school and called it a night.  But today, today was a great day.


casual right....?


We sun bathed, swam for 95% of the time, and collected beautiful sea glass. 


I then attempted a cool hand stand photo, and Kelly photo bombed it....


Friends enjoying the beautiful water :)


C'est la vie.

Until next time,
Gail






No comments:

Post a Comment